Let’s take a virtual trip to Spain by making your very own paella, drinking sangria, and enjoying a live flamenco concert! Experience the class with authentic Spanish products, a classic paella pan, and delicious wine delivered right to your door prior to our meeting. The ticket fee is per household. You can have as many cooks in your kitchen as you like.
Shipping included with ticket fee. We ship only within the United States. Paella products will be shipped two weeks prior June 19, 2021.
Our Paella Cooking Experience includes a box filled with
- Calasparra Paella Rice - 2.2 lb
- Saffron Threads - 1 gm
- Smoked Ground Paprika - 2.64 tin
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 3.4 fl. oz
- Piquillo peppers - 7.7 oz
- Classic 10-inch Paella pan - serves 2
- Coqui the Chef wooden spoon
The ingredients in your cooking box make enough for two and many will last in your pantry to use on more recipes!
Wine is optional, please see ticket prices
- 1 bottle of Rioja 375ml - serves two
- LIVE Flamenco guitar concert from Madrid, Spain
Our Immersive LIVE Experience includes:
- Dinner: Valencian Paella cooking class
- Tapa: Barcelona’s Pan con Tomate recipe demonstration
- Cocktail: Spanish Red Wine Sangria recipe demonstration
- Shopping list for produce/meat
- Email guidance from our Spanish Chef on how to prepare for the cooking class
- Zoom link
- Music: Paella Dinner Spotify Playlist
We only offer cooking classes of chicken, chorizo, and a vegetarian option. We will not be cooking with any seafood because it calls for a different preparation and cook time. However, at the end of the class, we give tips on how to cook paella with seafood.
Please note the items in this collection are often limited edition and we may occasionally substitute them with ingredients of equal quality. All products are crafted in Spain.
Date: June 19, 2021
Start time: 06:00 p.m. EDT
End time: 08:00 p.m. EDT