What is Paella?
Paella is a traditional Spanish dish from the Valencia region. The meaning of Paella differs between regions.
There are many folk tales of how paella came to be. Some say Paella came from the word “Patella” meaning frying pan.
Another romantic folklore, when Spanish men combined rice and leftovers into a frying pan for their wives it was termed "Para Ella" meaning "for her".
Every Paella recipe is unique to the home or professional cook’s dining preferences.
Paella Starter Kit for Kids
Paella Starter Kit* with authentic Spanish products and more...
- Knife for kids
- 8 x 11 inches cutting board (non-slip)
- Wooden spoon
- 3D Printed spoon rest
- Pilon (mortar and pestle)
- Collectible Recipe Cards and Stickers
- Coloring Cookbook with crayons
Paella Meal Kit* serves two people
- Calasparra Rice (1.1 lb)
- Saffron powder packet from Spain (small packet)
- Smoky-Sweet Paprika from Spain (10 oz small tin)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain (2 fl. oz)
- 10-inch Paella Pan
- Easy recipes for Chicken/Vegetarian Paella
- Easy to follow shopping list for perishables
*paella must be prepped and cooked with adult supervision
CUSTOM BUNDLE AVAILABLE:
If you want to change one or two items from the bundle. We can customize it for you. The price will vary. Contact us for a quote at tlopez[at]coquithechef.com
Thanks for shopping at coquithechef.com. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Please read our returns and refund policy https://www.coquithechef.com/refundexchangecancellationpolicy