What is Paella?
Paella is a traditional Spanish dish from the Valencia region. The meaning of Paella differs between regions.
There are many folk tales of how paella came to be. Some say Paella came from the word “Patella” meaning frying pan.
Another romantic folklore, when Spanish men combined rice and leftovers into a frying pan for their wives it was termed "Para Ella" meaning "for her".
Every Paella is unique to the home or professional cook’s dining preferences. Served with a traditional Spanish wine makes the experience a true "Taste of Spain".
Paella Meal Kit and Chef Tools for Kids
The kids' chef bundle includes:
- Chef hat with an adjustable strap
- Chef knife for kids
- Wooden spoon or spatula
- NEW ITEM! 3D Print Spoon Rest (food safe and FDA approved)
- Collectible Recipe Cards and Stickers
- Coloring Cookbook with crayons
The Paella Meal Kit* includes: Servings 2
- Calasparra Rice (1.1 lb)
- Saffron powder packet from Spain (small packet)
- Smoky-Sweet Paprika from Spain (10 oz small tin)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain (2 fl. oz)
- 10-inch Paella Pan
- Paella Recipe
*meal kit must be prepped and cooked with adult supervision
CUSTOM BUNDLE AVAILABLE:
If you want to change one or two items from the bundle. We can customize it for you. The price will vary. Contact us for a quote at assistant[at]coquithechef.com
Thanks for shopping at coquithechef.com. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Please read our returns and refund policy https://www.coquithechef.com/terms-and-conditions